For Seniors and Juniors (optional)
- Request for ACT Special Testing [PDF]
- Accuplacer Sign Up Form
- ACT Test Preparation (Free on-line practice exam question. First login and create a student account)
- Advantage Educational Programs
- Zaps Learning Company
American College Test (ACT)
National Test Dates & Postmark Deadlines are set by ACT.
For seniors planning to attend a 4- year University such as Gallaudet, NTID, University of Minnesota. Gallaudet University now requires ACT PLUS WRITING for all applicants.
Return application to MSAD Sept 11, 2015 and take the test on October 27, 2015.
Return application to MSAD October 30, 2015 and take the test on December 15, 2015.
Return application to MSAD January 1, 2016 and take the test on February 9, 2016.
Return application to MSAD February 26, 2016 and take the test on April 12, 2016.
For seniors planning to attend a state, community, technical college, or junior considering PSEO. Requirements: 8th grade reading level or higher. There is a $10 re-testing fee to repeat the test. Can also be taken at any state college.
- Register by November 3, 2015 to MSAD and take the test on November 10, 2015.
- Register by March 1, 2016 to MSAD and take the test on March 8, 2016.
See your Counselor or IEP Manager for additional information.